Owner
Staff member
Administrative
Reaction score
Website
www.ethernum.org
Some FIX

1. Saver (Ethernum Gacha Box)
Fixed an error in the first Ethernum Gacha Box update where when getting mount Saver it would display the number 100 instead of 1
2. Holy Lunar Eclipse Fragment (Ethernum Gacha Box)
Fixed another count error, where supposed to get 30 Fragments, but only 1 Fragment was obtained
3. Item Translation
Previously due to my negligence, I submitted the old ItemName file, where many of the item names still displayed the code

Added Features

1. Unlock Skill Awaken
Now every character who hasn't unlocked the awakening skill will be able to unlock it by talking to NPC Kelly in Saint Haven and then selecting the [Open Awakening Skill] menu.

DN 2023-04-14 01-11-01 Fri.png

2. Skilla Equipment +10 for new character
I see a lot of complaints about new characters only getting Jump Potions without equipment, even though it has been explained that completing the Ethernum Newbie, Novice and Veteran Quest will provide all the equipment needed to solo dungeons. I don't know if it's because I'm too lazy, so I will give a few items such as Helmet, Armor, Lower Body, Gloves and Shoes +10 to the new character. Of course without Main Weapon and Secondary Weapon. Try to do quests.

DN 2023-04-14 01-37-42 Fri.png

NPC Store Update

1. NPC Trainer Lindsay (Saint Haven)

Added Legend Accessories for Minions Legends in the Ethernum Gacha Box (Grubby Key Required)

DN 2023-04-14 01-10-21 Fri.png

2. NPC Storyteller Kathy (Saint Haven)
Added Item Gold Goblin Coin due to receiving some messages about the difficulty of getting gold at the beginning of the game, (2023 Year of the Black Rabbit Coin Required)
1 Purchase per week per account

DN 2023-04-14 01-10-41 Fri.png

New Items Added

1. Ethernum Newbie Helmet (Skilla)

A pouch that contains Level 95 #gLegend Grade#j Skilla Helmet +10 .\n\n#yIt has been specially prepared for new heroes who are growing fast.
2. Ethernum Newbie Armor (Skilla)
A pouch that contains Level 95 #gLegend Grade#j Skilla Armor +10 .\n\n#yIt has been specially prepared for new heroes who are growing fast.
3. Ethernum Newbie Lower Body (Skilla)
A pouch that contains Level 95 #gLegend Grade#j Skilla Lower Body +10 .\n\n#yIt has been specially prepared for new heroes who are growing fast.
4. Ethernum Newbie Gloves (Skilla)
A pouch that contains Level 95 #gLegend Grade#j Skilla Gloves +10 .\n\n#yIt has been specially prepared for new heroes who are growing fast.
5. Ethernum Newbie Shoes (Skilla)
A pouch that contains Level 95 #gLegend Grade#j Skilla Shoes +10 .\n\n#yIt has been specially prepared for new heroes who are growing fast.
6. Ethernum Token
A token that you can exchange to Cryptocurrency Ethernum Token (BEP-20) in future
(The Ethereum Token is still under development regarding how players can get it, and what this Token is for. It will be explained in the next update)

Top Bottom