How to Git Gud v0.1

Pride

Reaction score
Hello & welcome to my guide. Now that you're here, you're probably wondering, how do I become stronger? And what are all those items that are so foreign that you seems to have no knowledge of (if you come from the old DN system).

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MIN-MAX GUIDE. I'M JUST A REGULAR PLAYER WITH REGULAR STATS.

First & foremost, your most important pal is your Ethernum Newbie, Novice & Veteran quest.

**Limited event** Black rabbit pouch is going away soon so remember to stock up. It'll be gone within 1 week from when I edited this post 30/5/23 No more black rabbit pouuch u_u

Upon completion of each quest, you'll receive either Newbie, Novice or Veteran weapons.
And of course, you're asking, what about my armour, dragon jade, cash equips, heraldry, talisman, rune, gold, what item is important to keep and what to do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WEEKLY

To be continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armour
Armour is pretty straight forward. Just follow the guide from discord at #drop-rewards.
Or you can follow this link as well -> https://discord.com/channels/1081832030591000646/1090679681193353227
(FYI, join the discord and ask question. No question is too stupid.)
You'll be farming for Kilo materials and upgrades are up to +20 for Tier 1 & 2.
You'll also need [Needle of Intellect] from the blacksmith to craft it into Tier 2.

Additional tips, ask around for people to carry you for higher Labyrinth Level as the drops increase exponentially.
You'll ideally like to save your vigor (Stamina) for these runs. Try to get
Hot Spring Buff from Kelly(Saint Haven) for an additional 10% drop chance.
Keep an eye out if someone ever send a blue/red bird out for Noblesse Blessing(Increase 10% PATK/MATK and 100% Drop chance & CD of 24 hours so you can't use it indefinitely.)

Dragon Jade

Dragon jade are crafted from blacksmith starting from normal grade.
Upon reaching Magic Rank, there'll be an additional skill effect added onto the Dragon Jade.
You can get all 6 of the Lunar Eclipse Fragments from Sunset Training Ground which you can enter with Sunset Glow key.
What I would advise is to use your
Sunset Glow Key sparingly till you can reach around Labyrinth Level 20 so you can farm 25,000 gold with ease. (And they give 650 of each Lunar Eclipse Fragments with 1 Lunar Eclipse Stigmata - Obtainable from Labyrinth 20 onwards.)

As for Verdure, Dreamy, Bloody Dragon Jade, you can obtain them from either - Ethereum Gacha box, Tomb Invasion in any Labyrinth Level (Rare% of it appearing in dungeons) or crafted from blacksmith.

Crafting with blacksmith -

Verdure, Dreamy & Bloody fragments are obtained from Tomb invasions as well.

Rerolling Stats -
Refer to this video ->
There isn't much of a market to be able to reroll stuff yet so just aim for the correct additional skill effect for your job.

Enhancing of Verdure/Dreamy/Bloody Dragon Jade -
You'll need the core of the job which you're playing to enhance it.
Disassemble it to get the materials to enhance at any blacksmith.
It's also obtainable from Cash Shop as well but it's too damn expensive.

To be continued.

Last edited:
Top Bottom